Vyapaar is more than a trade fair – it’s a tailor-made business solution for the entire industry.
Serving the needs of retail fabric, craft and quilting stores, as well as designers and manufacturers in the apparel, accessories, home furnishings and gift industries, we are your source. The Shows provide a market place for Products, professional development opportunities and trend forecasting for the upcoming season.
- New fabrics and designs will be showcased.
- Perfect platform to create new business networks.
- Over 100 exhibitors and 5000 visitors.
- Opportunity to raise awareness of your brand in the trading circles.
- Chance to create new joint ventures and business collaborations with other players in the industry.
Main Product Catagory
1. Fabrics: Bast fiber fabrics, silk fabrics, cotton fabrics, shuttle-woven chemical fabrics, wool fabrics, knitted fabrics, coated fabrics, compounded fabrics, antistatic fabrics, oil-proof fabrics, waterproof fabrics, flame retardant fabrics, ray-proof fabrics, mercerized fabrics, reflective fabrics, and elastic fabrics, etc.
2. Auxiliary materials: Embroidery, laces, linings, buttons, threads and tapes, trade marks, clothes hangers, zippers and accessories.
3. Yarns: Tabular and flat knitted yarns, shuttle-woven yarns, hosiery yarns, apparel yarns, decorative cloth yarns, imitation fur yarns, fancy knitted yarns.
4. Textiles & home textiles: a variety of bedclothes, the kitchen with the textile, the curtain skill and are connected the lining, and accessories.
5. Textile raw materials: Natural fibers, synthetic fibers, plant fibers, and assistants.
6. Design and production systems: Computer aided design and production systems, textile/clothes color cards, samples, CDs, professional publications, etc.
Items for Display
- Fabrics: Bast fabrics, silk fabrics, cotton fabrics, shuttle-woven chemical fabrics, wool fabrics, knitted fabrics & coated fabrics, compounded fabrics, antistatic fabrics, oil-proof fabrics, waterproof fabrics, flame retardant fabrics, ray-proof fabrics, mercerized fabrics, reflective fabrics, and elastic fabrics, etc.
- Accessories: Embroidery, laces, linings, buttons, thread tapes, trademarks, clothes hangers, zippers and accessories
- Textiles & home textiles: a variety of bedclothes, kitchen textiles, the curtain skill and the relevant linings & accessories
- Textile raw materials: Natural fibers, synthetic fibers, plant fibers, and assistants
- Design and production systems: Computer aided design and production systems, textile/clothes color cards, samples, CDs, professional publications, etc.
Vyapaar 2011 is where contacts and professional relationships are made and developed,Vyapaar is a unique international trade show showcasing outstanding companies from the entire Indian textile and clothing value chain, it is the most cost-effective method to increase brand awareness, establish new markets, sign new contracts and reach designers and manufacturers in India and worldwide.
SEMINARS AND TRAINING SESSIONS
To stay up-to-date on the latest market trends and technical information in the textile industry, Vyapaar offers you a wide range of seminars and training sessions providing professional, knowledgeable information based on experience in the textile industry.
The benefits of attending our Seminar&Sessions
- Technical and regulatory updates for textiles
- Overview of market trends
- In-depth discussion on your topic of interest
- Advice based on our expertise
Training and Seminar Topics
- Eco Textiles and key success factors in purchasing and producing green textiles
- Formaldehyde & its Eco Revolution
- An Emerging Trend in the Home Textile Market
Market Study: Fast Fashion Industry in India
Type: analyzing available statistical data/ case/market study / cross-company comparisons
Student is expected to make an encompassing overview of fast fashion industry in India. The study involves working with annual reports of fast fashion companies in India In addition a student is expected to find and present relevant figures about the industry in general. The main goal of the paper will be to identify main trends in the fast fashion industry in logistics, retailing, relations with suppliers, etc.